Monday, May 6, 2013

Loving that sink magic

Sink Magic Review- this little gadget is changing my Life! When they sent it to me I thought what am I going to do with this? Well let me tell you this is one of the most handy little inventions for a busy Mom. It hooks up to your sink and the water never overflows.. great for a quickie clean up for dishes or if you want to soak dishes, if you use the dishwasher it is real fast as I soak my dishes then rinse then pop in dishwasher. Basically it frees up a sink as you only need one sink for dishes. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. This a great testimony for all the busy moms and dads out there. I hope they will discover and use sink magic to be able to save time and water as soon as possible. Thanks Ruthie! Pls keep upt the promotion of sink magic ! Thansk!

    ReplyDelete